Configuring your Dashboard
The dashboard provides a range of widgets to give you information at a glance. Use this to see your top expense categories, portion of income saved, upcoming expenses and more.
To add a widget to the dashboard.
- Open the Options menu
- Under manage, tap Dashboard
- Tap Add a Widget
- Select a widget type to add
- You may give the widget a custom Title or leave the default
- You may disable the widget, hiding it from the dashboard
- You can set a background color
- You can choose a time range for the data displayed
- You can choose which account to show data for
- Depending on the widget, there may be additional options
- Tap Save
- Navigate back to the dashboard, and the widget will display